The K-Tron P30 is designed to convey powders and meets the rigid sanitary requirements of the food and pharmaceutical industries. With the choice of various discharge valve types (powered flap and active driven butterfly or slide gate valves) the P30 can be used for conveying applications such as hopper loading, as well as loss-in-weight feeder refill applications, where the receiver is not always emptied completely.
New Enhancements for P30 - See Details!
- P30 Offset and Butterfly Valve versions up to 1000 kg/h (2200 lb/h)
- P30 Tube up to 1800 kg/h (4000 lb/h)
Based on a distance of 15 m (50 ft) and bulk density of 0.5 kg/dm3 (31 lb/ft3). Rates vary with material characteristics, conveying distance and plant layout.
All components are constructed of stainless steel (DIN 1.4404, AISI 316L) and are available in bead blast, satin or mirror polish finish. All units have reverse jet filters and include tri clover quick release fittings, food grade gaskets and an automatic filter cleaning system.
• Sanitary design for easy cleaning
• Rugged modular design
• Steep cone angles ensure excellent discharge
• Large area reverse jet filter for efficient powder conveying
For single receiver applications, we offer the LSR Controller. In loss-in-weight feeder refill applications, the LSR Controller can also be interfaced with K-Tron SmartConnexTM feeder controls.
For systems with multiple receivers, K-Tron microprocesser controls or a variety of PLC control solutions are available, which can also be integrated into K-Tron feeder control systems.
Standard Mechanical Specifications
• Stainless steel 316L (1.4404)
• Surface finish bead blast, internal welds ground smooth
• Holding capacity Tube & Offset versions 30 dm3 [1 ft3) Butterfly or Slide Gate versions 22 dm3 (0.77 ft3)
• Stainless steel band clamps
• Gaskets, natural rubber, white, food grade, FDA listed, silicone
USP Class VI
• Convey line connection; spigots with Tri-clamps, 38.1 mm (1.5”),
50.8 mm (2”), 63.5 mm (2.5”)
• Vacuum line connection; spigots with Tri-clamps, 76.2 mm (3”)
• Butterfly valve discharge , DN 150 (6”) diameter
• Slide gate valve discharge, DN 150 (6”) diameter
• Power flap tube discharge, 300 mm (12”) diameter
• Power flap offset discharge, 150 mm (6”) diameter
• Polyester pleated cartridge filters:
Tube: 3 filters, total 1.5 m2 (16.35 ft2); length 400 mm (15.7”)
Offset and Butterfly Valve: 3 filters, total 0.75 m2 [8.17 ft2]; length
200 mm (7.85 in)
• Automatic reverse jet filter 3 dm3 [0.1 ft3] SS air reservoir; 4 bar max (60 psi)
Request Quote | Contact Rep
Online Components Catalog
Download Spec Sheets
Spec Sheets require Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to view. If you are already logged in with your
K-Tron account, you will automatically be redirected to the download page. If not, you will be asked to provide us with some basic information prior to downloading.