The K-Tron P10 is designed to convey powders and meets the rigid sanitary requirements of the food and pharmaceutical industries. With the choice of various discharge valve types (powered flap and active driven butterfly valves) the P10 can be used for conveying only applications such as hopper loading, as well as lossin-weight feeder refill applications, where the receiver is not always emptied completely.
- P10 flap valve versions up to 600 kg/h (1320 lb/h)
- P10 butterfly valve version up to 400 kg/h ([880 lb/h)
Based on a distance of 15 m (50 ft) and bulk density of 0.5 kg/dm3 (31lb/ft3). Rates vary with material characteristics, conveying distance and plant layout.
All components are constructed of stainless steel (DIN 1.4404, AISI 316L) and are available in bead blast, satin or mirror polish finish. All units have reverse jet filters and include tri clover quick release fittings, food grade gaskets and an automatic filter cleaning system.
• Sanitary design for easy cleaning
• Rugged modular design
• Steep cone angles ensure excellent discharge
• Large area reverse jet filter for efficient powder conveying
For single receiver applications, we offer the LSR Controller. In loss-in-weight feeder refill applications, the LSR Controller can also be interfaced with K-Tron SmartConnexTM feeder controls.
For systems with multiple receivers, K-Tron microprocesser controls or a variety of PLC control solutions are available, which can also be integrated into K-Tron feeder control systems.
Standard Mechanical Specifications
• Stainless steel 316L (1.4404)
• Surface finish bead blast, internal welds ground smooth
• Holding capacity flap valve versions 10 dm3 (0.4 ft3),butterfly valve version 7 dm3 (0.3 ft3)
• Stainless steel band clamps
• Gaskets, natural rubber, white, food grade, FDA listed, silicone USP Class VI
• Convey line connection; spigots with Tri-clamps, 38.1 mm (1.5”), 50.8 mm (2”)
• Vacuum line connection; spigots with Tri-clamps, 76.2 mm (3”)
• Butterfly valve discharge , DN 100 or 150 (4” or 6”) diameter
• Power flap discharge, 150 mm (6”) diameter
• Polyester pleated cartridge filters: 1 filter, total 0.25 m2 (0.07 ft2); length 200 mm (7.9”)
• Automatic reverse jet filter: 2 dm3 (0.07 ft3) SS air reservoir; 4 bar max (60 psi)
| Request Quote | Contact Rep
Online Components Catalog
Download Spec Sheets
Spec Sheets require Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to view. If you are already logged in with your
K-Tron account, you will automatically be redirected to the download page. If not, you will be asked to provide us with some basic information prior to downloading.