2420 Vacuum Sequencing Central Receiver
The 2420 vacuum receiver is designed to handle free-flowing granular, powder, regrind, pelletized materials and PVC compound. It features a large filter area with automatic cleaning for fine powders and wear-resistant carbon steel (or optional stainless steel) material contact areas for conveying mildly abrasive materials.
Series 2420 Vacuum Receiver
The 2420 receiver features a low overall height by incorporating a cyclonic primary separator coupled with an internal cartridge secondary separator with automatic air pulse cleaning. Available in carbon steelconstruction with epoxy coated interior and enamel painted exterior or with 304 stainless steel material contact.
A tangential material inlet tube provides gentle material entry to reduce gradation of the conveyed product, which includes an internal check-valve that allows the receiver to be used in vacuum sequencing systems with multiple receivers.
2420 Vacuum Receiver Conveying Rates
Based on a distance of 15 m [50 ft] and bulk density of 0.5 kg/dm3 [31 lb/ft3]. Rates vary with material characteristics, conveying distance and plant layout.
Up to 1225 kg/hr [2700 lb/hr]
| Request Quote | Contact Rep
Online Components Catalog
Download Spec Sheets
Spec Sheets require Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to view. If you are already logged in with your
• Low overall height
• Rugged modular design
• Quick-connect clamps for easy cleaning and filter maintenance
• Full support discharge flange for mounting
For single receiver applications, we offer the LSR Cotroller. In loss-in-weight feeder refill applications, the LSR Controller seamlessly interfaces with K-Tron Feeder controls.
• Carbon steel construction with epoxy coated interior and enamel painted exterior or 304 stainless steel material contact
• Volume capacity 33 dm3 [1.16 ft3]
• 610 mm [24 in] diameter housing
• 76.2 mm [3 in] tangential inlet with stainless steel check valve
• 60° sloped hopper to promote material discharge
• Stainless steel band clamps
• Integral air control valve with backside vent, dual acting air cylinder with solenoid control 24 VDC
• One-piece stainless steel 150 mm [6 in] discharge gate with white Neoprene seal
• Polyester cartridge filters include black gaskets 1 filter, total 2.89 m2 [31.1 ft2]; length 355 mm [14 in]
• Automatic self cleaning cartridge assembly
• Inductive proximity switch level-sensing system 24 VDC
• Automatic reverse jet cleaning 9 dm3 [0.30 ft3] air reservoir; 6.9 bar max [100 psig]
• Bead blast surface finish (1.8 micron Ra)
• Flange for discharge gate valve (volume capacity 30 dm3 [1.06 ft3]) other volumes available upon request
• Various filter media - Including PTFE laminated cartridges with stainless steel end caps
• Weatherhood for outdoor use
• Custom material combinations
• Reduced inlet tube size to meet smaller capacity applications
• Vibrator as discharge aid
• Aeration pads as discharge aid
• Enclosure for solenoids
• Air-actuated gate assemblies (butterfly valve, knife gate and powered dump gate)