Scale Hopper Systems
Scale Hopper-Vacuum | Scale Hopper-Pressure | Filter Receiver-Scale | Series 2400-Scale | Check-Weighing | Weigh Feeder Refill
Material can be delivered to the scale hoppers by a closed-loop Aeropass system, filter receivers, cyclones or screw feeders. When a receiver is used, an Aerolock meters material into the scale hopper until the set point is reached.
- Continuous or batch weighing
- Conveying rates up to 30,000 lb/hr
- Recipe, formula and inventory capabilities
- Gate valve allows scale hopper to discharge material on demand
Closed-loop Aeropass Scaling System
Feeds multiple scale hoppers with a common material line, eliminating the need for separate filtering on each hopper.
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 inch line sizes
- Valve mounts directly on scale hopper, simplifying system design and cost
- Separate conveying lines for applications sensitive to cross-contamination
- Aeropass diverts material into the hopper until ingredient set point is reached.
- After the set point is reached, the valve purges the material and air to the source
- Scale hopper's unique internal scroll improves material/air separation to achieve good filling efficiency, even with fine powders