PD (Pressure Differential) Railcar loading/unloading system
Truck Unloading | Single Blower | Dual Blower | PD Railcar Unloading | Bag Unloading
PD pressure differential railcar unloading systems are designed for materials such as Melanine/granulated sugar, talc and Polystyrene pellets. The PD railcar loading/unloading system includes a blower package and PLC controls to monitor the system's operation.
- K-Tron Diverter Valve enables operator to select destination
- PLC starts blower to pressurize railcar, transferring material to the storage tank
- Self-cleaning bin vent provides dust-free exhaust
- Alarm notifies operator of high-level signal in storage tank
- Automatic system shutdown on blower high-temperature signal